Santa Fe County 7th Annual Neighbor to Neighbor Food Drive
Benefiting The Food Depot
Monday, August 27th through Friday, September 14, 2018
Hunger is a growing crisis in Northern New Mexico.
It is often hidden, but it affects one of every six people and one of every four children in our state.
What to Do: Fill a bag or two with non-perishable food items (see below for most-needed items). Then bring your bags to one of the Santa Fe County pick-up sites listed below. All the donated food and items will be picked up by The Food Depot truck.
Santa Fe County donation drop off sites available between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. (See Locations Below).
Food donations will be picked up at 3:30 pm on Friday, September 14, 2018 at the following sites:
County Administrative Office Building
102 Grant Avenue, Santa Fe, NM 87501
Community Services Department
2052 Galisteo St., Santa Fe, NM 87501
Public Safety Complex
35 Camino Justicia, Santa Fe, NM 87508
Public Works Department
424 NM 599 Frontage Road, Santa Fe, NM 87504
Project Management Office
(In the Solana Center complex), Santa Fe, NM 87501
El Rancho Senior Center
394 County Road, 84 El Rancho, NM 87506
Santa Cruz Senior Center (Abedon Lopez Community Center)
155 A Camino De Quintana, Santa Cruz, NM 87567
Food donations will be picked up at noon on Saturday September 15, 2018 at these sites:
Hondo / Eastern Regional Fire Station
#645 Old Las Vegas Highway, Santa Fe, NM 87505
Pojoaque / Northern Regional Fire Station
17919 US Highway 84/285, Santa Fe, NM 87506
Rancho Viejo / Western Regional Fire Station
37 Rancho Viejo Blvd., Santa Fe, NM 87508
Most Needed Items:
• Peanut Butter (or other seed or nut butters ), Canned Tuna, Salmon & Meats
• Milk--Dried or Evaporated
• Canned Fruits & Vegetables Soups, Canned & Dried Nuts and Seeds, Beans, Canned & Dried Pantry Staples: Flour, Cornmeal, Spices Infant Formula & Baby Food
Household and Pet Food
• Hygiene Products
• Dish Soap
• Deodorant, Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Shampoo, Conditioner, Toilet Paper, Disposable Diapers
• Dry or Canned Dog Food/Dry or Canned Cat Food
Please Note: The following items CANNOT be accepted by The Food Depot: perishable and frozen foods, home-cooked and home-canned foods (such as jams and jellies), bulk foods that you packed, and opened packages of food.
Monetary Donations are gratefully accepted:
• Online with a credit card: www.thefooddepot.org/N2N
• Over the phone with a credit card by calling Dot: 505-471-1633 x 130
• Check (neighborhood MUST be mentioned) mailed or dropped off in person to: The Food Depot, Dot Greene, 1222-A Siler Road, Santa Fe, NM 87507. You will receive a receipt. Each $1 donated = 5 lbs. of food and provides four meals!
If you have questions, please call Linda Wilder Flatt at 505-474-8028, Jane Freeman at 505-310-7431 or Dot Greene at 505-471-1633 x 130.
Thank You So Much For Sharing With Your Community!