Santa Fe County Community Open House Meetings
Santa Fe County will be hosting several open house meetings to review on-going community initiatives including:
• 2019 Infrastructure and Capital Improvement Plan (ICIP) - funding requests for facilities, roads, utilities, parks, equipment and other capital projects
• Santa Fe County AgriGate – the region’s new online platform for cultivating connections within our local food community
• TDR Program and Bank – protecting agricultural land and natural resources
• Open Space and Trails Plan – updating strategic plan for open space, trails and parks countywide
• 2018 Transportation Plan – strategic plan for transportation needs countywide
Open House meetings:
North County area
Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Nambe Community Center
180 A SR 503 Nambe, NM
South County area
Tuesday, June 5, 2018 - 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Edgewood Fire Station
1 Municipal Way, Edgewood, NM
NW Metro, South Metro, Galisteo Basin and West County areas
Thursday, June 7, - 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Nancy Rodriguez Community Center
1 Prairie Dog Loop, Santa Fe, NM
Galisteo Basin, South Metro and East County areas
Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Max Coll Community Center
16 Avenida Torreon, Santa Fe, NM
For more information, please visit the County’s website at www.santafecountynm.gov.
You can also contact Jacob Stock (505) 995-2737 [bot protected email address] or Erin Ortigoza (505) 986-2452 / [bot protected email address]