Below is a summary of the actions taken by the Santa Fe Board of County Commissioners (BCC) at their regular meeting on January 30, 2018. All five (5) Commissioners were present.
The BCC meeting minutes from the December 12, 2017 Board of County Commissioners Meeting were approved by a unanimous vote, 5-0.
• Recognition of New Santa Fe County Employees.
• Recognition of Years of Service of Santa Fe County Employees.
o Five (5) Years: Diana Lovato- Sheriff’s Office
Robert Clark- Sheriff’s Office
Christopher Valencia- Sheriff’s Office
Eric Lujan- Treasurer’s Office
o Ten (10) Years: Vincent Ojinaga- Public Safety
o Fifteen (15) Years: Victor Montoya- PSD/Fire
o Twenty (20) Years: Frankie Baca- CSD/Senior Services
• Recognition of Santa Fe County Employee of the Quarter, 4th Quarter of 2017 Award.
CMO/Finance: Yvonne Herrera, Accounting & Finance Reporting Manager
Public Safety/Fire: Walter Dasheno, Fire Prevention Specialist Urban Wildlife
Walter Dasheno was selected Employee of the Quarter for the fourth quarter of 2017.
Consent Agenda (Action Items)
All Consent Agenda items passed by a unanimous vote 5-0.
• CASE # S 17-5260 Las Campanas Holdings, LLC. (Estancias Unit III) Preliminary And Final Plat And Development Time Extension Las Campanas Holdings, LLC, Applicant, Santa Fe Planning Group, Inc. (Scott Hoeft), Agent, Request A 36-Month Time Extension Of The Previously Approved Final Plat And Development Plan For The Two Phases Of The Estancias III Subdivision As Per Chapter 5, Section 5.8.7 (Expiration Of Final Plat). The Property Is Located Within The Las Campanas Subdivision, North Of Las Campanas Drive, And West Of Old Buckman Road, Within The Las Campanas Planned Development District, Within Section 2, Township 17 North, Range 8 East (Commission District 2). (Approved 4-0)
• CASE # S 17-5270 Sivage Homes Reconsideration of Condition and Plat Amendment Sivage Homes (Applicant), Design Enginuity (Oralynn Guerrerortiz), Agent, Request Reconsideration Of A Condition Imposed By The Board Of County Commissioners To Require Shared Driveways And A Plat Amendment Of The Previously Approved Los Santeros At Las Campanas, Which Is Now Known As Las Melodias De Las Campanas To Eliminate Platted Shared Driveways. The Property Is Located Within The Las Campanas Subdivision At 2, 4, 10 And 12 Avenida Malaguena, Within The Las Campanas Planned Development District, Within Section 15, Township 17 North, Range 8 East (Commission District 2). (Approved 5-0).
• Approval of County Health Care Assistance Claims in the Amount of $54,115.03.
• Approval of Landscape Architectural Agreement No. 2018-0048-PW/KE Between Santa Fe County and Design Office in the Amount of $304,360.00, Exclusive of NM Gross Receipts Tax, for the Design of Romero Park Phase II Project and Authorizing the County Manager to sign the Purchase Order.
• Resolution No. 2018-02, A Resolution Requesting a Budget Increase to the Clerk Filing Fees Fund (218) to Budget for forty (40) PC Replacements and sixty-five (65) Monitors/$36,868.
• Resolution No. 2018-03, A Resolution Requesting a Budget Increase to the Law Enforcement Operations Fund (246) to Budget one (1) Grant Awarded Through the Bureau of Land Management/$2,000.
• Resolution No. 2018-04, A Resolution Requesting a Budget Increase to the Fire Operations Fund (244) Wildland Program to Budget State Forestry Revenue to the County Fire Department/$33,008.
• Resolution No. 2018-05, A Resolution Requesting a Budget Increase to the Alcohol Programs Fund (241) to Budget a Grant Awarded to the DWI Program / $127,000.00.
• Resolution No. 2018-06, A Resolution Requesting an Increase to the Project Funding Allocation for Senior Services and Requesting a Budget Increase in the State Special Appropriations Fund (318) to Budget Grant #16-A5084 and Grant #16-A5091 for this Project /$247,000.
• Resolution No. 2018-07, A Resolution Requesting a Budget Increase/Decrease to the EMS Fund (206) to Adjust the Budget For the Current Year Allocation to the Actual Distribution Amount / (+$2,289/-$10,055).
• Resolution No. 2018-08, A Resolution Requesting a Budget Increase to the Law Enforcement Operations Fund (246) to Budget the Proceeds From the Sheriff’s Fleet Auction / $72,975.
• Resolution No. 2018-09, A Resolution Adopting a Schedule of New Water Deliveries For The First Six Months of 2018 Pursuant to Resolution No. 2006-57
• Resolution No. 2018-10, A Resolution to Authorize Certain Growth Management Department Staff and the Enforcement Officer for the Solid Waste Division to Issue Citation for Violations of County Ordinances; Repealing and Replacing Resolution No. 2016-72.
• Resolution No. 2018-11, A Resolution Delegating Authority to the County Manager to Negotiate a Purchase Agreement for Acquisition of 6.6 Acres of Land More or Less, Located on Camino De Jacobo, Santa Fe, New Mexico, For Potential Development of a Housing Project.
(End of Consent Agenda)
• Approval of the following Appointments to the Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC):
o District 1: Gillis Lang
o District 2: William Mee
o District 4: Fred Greve
o District 5: Tamara Haas
o At Large: John Nitzel
Approved by a unanimous vote, 5-0.
• Re-appointment of Joe Loewy (Community Member) to the Santa Fe County Housing Authority Board. Approved by a unanimous vote, 5-0.
• Resolution No. 2018-12, A Resolution Establishing a Water Rights Fee for Purposes of County Resolution No. 2006-57 and Delegating Authority to the County Utilities Director to Approve Payment of the Water Rights Fee in Lieu of Providing Water Rights in Certain Instances. Approved by a unanimous vote, 5-0.
• Approval of Professional Service Agreement No. 2018-0047-B-CSD/MM Between Santa Fe County and La Familia Medical Center in the Amount of $786,000.00, inclusive of NM GRT, to Provide Health Care Services of Uninsured and Underinsured Low-Income Residents of Santa Fe County; Authorizing the County Manager to Sign the Purchase Order. Approved by a unanimous vote, 5-0.
Matters From the County Manager
• 2018 Legislative Session Update
Discussion of, Direction on, and Possible Vote of Support for or Opposition to Bills Introduced or Proposed for Introduction in the First Session of the 54th Legislature of the State of New Mexico. (Possible Action Item)
• Recognition of Santa Fe County Open Space, Trails and Parks Maintenance Crew for Completion of Training and Continued Dedication to Open Space Management
• Independent Auditor’s Presentation of Audited Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for FY 2017.
• Presentation and Update on the New Mexico State Land Office Land Exchange with the United States Bureau of Land Management.
• Presentation on the Upcoming Santa Fe Community College Bond Election.
Matters From the County Attorney
• Executive Session. Limited Personnel Matters, as Allowed by Section 10-15-1(H)(2) NMSA 1978, Threatened or Pending Litigation in which Santa Fe County is or May Become a Participant, as Allowed by Section 10-15-1 (H)(7) NMSA 1978, and Discussion of the Purchase, Acquisition or Disposal of Real Property or Water Rights, as Allowed by Section 10-15-1 (H)(8) NMSA 1978, Including the Following:
o Rights-of-Way for County Roads on Pueblo Lands.
o Donation of Real Property Known as Rancho Viejo Area 5 and 6.
o Discussion of Subdivision Issues
Rights-of-Way for County Roads on Pueblo Lands (Items to Be Heard No Earlier than 5:00PM)
• Presentation of Right-of-Way Agreements and Public Comment.
• Consideration of proposed Settlement Agreement among the County, the Pueblo of Tesuque and the United States Department of Interior. Approved by a unanimous vote, 5-0.
• Consideration of proposed Settlement Agreement among the County, the Pueblo of Nambe and the United Stated Department of Interior. Approved by a unanimous vote, 5-0.
• Consideration of proposed Settlement Agreement among the County, the Pueblo de San Ildefonso, and the United States Department of Interior. Approved by a unanimous vote, 5-0.
• Consideration of proposed Settlement Agreement among the County, the Pueblo of Pojoaque and the United States Department of the Interior. Approved by a unanimous vote, 5-0.
• Resolution 2018 - 13, A Resolution Approving the Road Settlement Agreements with the Pueblo de San Ildefonso and the Pueblos of Tesuque, Nambe and Pojoaque. Approved by a unanimous vote, 5-0.
• Growth Management Department Monthly Report
• Public Safety Department Monthly Report
• Public Works Department Monthly Report
• Human Resources Division Monthly Report
• Community Services Department Monthly Report
• Finance Division Report
B. Adjournment (Action Item)