February 12, 2013 BCC Summary
« Back to News Listing
February 14, 2013
February 12, 2013 BCC Summary
Santa Fe, NM – February 14, 2013 - Below is a summary of the actions taken by the Santa Fe Board of County Commissioners (BCC). All five Commissioners were present.
The BCC unanimously approved the January 8, 2013 minutes.
The BCC unanimously approved the Consent Calendar.
Proclamations and Presentations
- A presentation was given by the Northern New Mexico College regarding information on legislative issues, academics, policies and tuition assistance.
- The City Of Santa Fe Reclaimed Wastewater Resource Draft Plan was presented.
Matters From The Commission
- A presentation on Property Tax Rates (Yield Control) was provided and followed by discussion.
Administrative Services Department
- Contract #2013-0170-PW/PL to Molzen Corbin for the engineering services for the Old Santa Fe Trail Multimodal Transit Road Improvements and design of Waterline TL2N, Old Santa Fe Trail and El Rancho Way was unanimously approved.
- Agreement #2013-0014-PW/MS Northeast and Southeast Connector Alignment and Corridor Study to Occam Consulting Engineers, Inc. in the amount of $388,214.91, exclusive of Gross Receipts Tax (GRT) was unanimously approved.
Public Works Department
- The BCC unanimously voted to authorize to Publish Title and General Summary for an Ordinance Amending Ordinance 1992-03 to establish the right to obtain a duplicate business license and establishing a fee for issuance of a duplicate business license.
Matters From The County Manager
- A Courthouse Status update and public parking information was provided. The BCC voted to approve Option 1 (Commissioner Holian, Commissioner Stefanics, Commissioner Chavez voted in favor, Commissioner Mayfield abstained and Commissioner Anaya voted against). Option 1 will be all secure parking with a gate at the top of the parking garage ramp that is card activated to allow authorized entry only. This option does not include public parking and was categorized the most secure in terms of safety of the three options presented.
• CDRC CASE #V 12-5060 Jay Shapiro Variance - unanimously denied
• CDRC CASE # V-12-5280 Kimberly Moseley Variance - unanimously approved
• BCC CASE # MIS 12-5420 College Park Master Plat Authorization - postpone for two months
The BCC Packet is available online by clicking the event www.santafecountynm.gov/event_detail/2540 on the Events calendar or visiting the BCC committee page www.santafecountynm.gov/committees/board_of_county_commissioners_bcc . All approved Ordinances and Resolutions are available on the County website at www.santafecountynm.gov/ordinances_and_resolutions once they are approved recorded. All BCC meetings are broadcast live at www.santafecountynm.gov, on Comcast Ch. 28 and on Que Suave AM 810. To view recorded video of this BCC meeting visit www.santafecountynm.gov/video_on_demand/. Transcripts of the meeting will be available within 10 working days at www.santafecountynm.gov, once approved.